Accepting New Patients
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
It is helpful to see any X-rays that were taken in your general dentist’s office, but Dr. Cunningham will take new X-rays before providing a diagnosis and treatment plan.
New to Our Office?
- Learn more about Dr. Kevin P. Cunningham
- Request an Appointment Online
- Preregister for your appointment
- Review Insurance Info & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office
Questions? Give our friendly, caring staff a call and they will be happy to help you! Endodontics Office In Lenexa Phone Number Endodontics Office In Lenexa Phone Number 913-599-0888