Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Aetna: Dental Health Alliance & PPO
- Assurant: SBA, DHA & PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Central States
- Cigna: PPO, DHMO (with referral only), Core Network & Radius Network
- Connection Dental
- Core Source
- Delta Dental
- Heritage PPO
- Humana: DHA & PPO (not HMO)
- Optum (UHC)
- United Concordia
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!