Before Endodontic Treatment
- This procedure will be performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work. A doctor is available for consultation at all times should a problem arise after your treatment.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems, and any other conditions as recommended by your physician. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Please eat a full breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis, or if you have rheumatic heart disease, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If you can take ibuprofen (Advil) it does help reduce inflammation when taken pre-operatively. We recommend 400-600 mg (3-4 tablets) of ibuprofen 1-2 hours before endodontic therapy.
If you have any questions, please call our office at Endodontics Office In Lenexa Phone Number 913-599-0888
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!